In today’s day and age, we hear more and more sad news, day in and day out. Therefore, it’s extremely important to appreciate the smallest of gestures people do. Giving a helping hand to others not only makes their day, it also improves your day tremendously as well. There are many a time when we want to help out others, but we don’t actually have the courage or the time to do so. Although we may not have the time or courage to be kind, a few simple words can make a major change in someone else’s life.
So here are 15 heroes without capes who have made our faith in humanity instilled again.
1. This policeman saw this sloth in the middle of the road and took it to the vet, safe and sound.
2. A true architect who is one with nature. He includes this tree in his design.
3. Here’s the most decent guy who returns stolen bikes to their rightful owners. These bikes were rescued from different places where they were sold.
4. Two firefighters saved this hummingbird as it was dehydrated and injured.
5. Such a human thing to do. It was the first time this lady was flying, and the passenger next to her takes her hand and calms her down.
6. This carpenter builds a hut for his dog and another for the homeless.
7. Welcome the newest member of the office staff, the stray kitten, with the nametag and all.
8. Black Panther doing his daily routine of feeding the cats… Wakanda Forever.
9. “My dad rescued this kitten, but he only agrees to eat if my dad holds his food.”
10. “I was crying in a café and the barista came over to give me a hug and a cake pop.”
11. “My boyfriend was having trouble changing the tire, and a group of young people came to help him even though they didn’t speak our language.”
12. “I hadn’t realized that I had thrown my glasses, but someone took care of leaving them in my car.”
13. “I was having a bad day at work, the weather wasn’t helping, so I closed my blinds. When I returned from the bathroom one of my colleagues had hung this drawing on my window.”
14. “My teacher came to class with his baby, because he could not find a babysitter to take care of him.”
15. “My husband donated his hair which he had been growing for 17 years.”
Empathy is often in the smallest things that we do. Tell us what your favourite is, and share this with your friends and family…