The satisfaction of the perfect. Pixel-shaped avocados, piles of wood, a truck with carrots, or registration stickers on a car – these common things we see in everyday life can be so visually pleasing that they’ll make you feel warm and tingly inside. We couldn’t stop looking at them!
In the following list you will find 22 images with content in order that will make your most demanding side for being obsessive calm down for a while:
1. We don’t know if this is good or bad, but it was perfect.
2. This path of drops after rain.
3. The most balanced breakfast.
4. When you love your job, it shows.
5. This load of carrots.
6. They look like frosting!
7. This perfect gradient.
8. How these clamshells fit together.
9. This ice perfectly separated from the sheet where it was formed.
10. Cross-section of a painter’s year rod.
11. This avocado cut perfectly.
12. Only the skeleton of the leaf remains.
13. They don’t make you want to eat them like that.
14. The way the moon fell perfectly on the Christ of Sao Paulo.
15. After thoroughly cleaning this used paint container.
16. The perfect way in which these lines fit with the footwear.
17. The worker in this store deserves a raise.
18. This perfect weld.
19. This snow peeling off the brick wall.
20. The morning dew has never looked so good.
21. The perfect setting.
22. The best way to stack boxes in that truck.
Is your inner obsessive calmer? Share this gallery so everyone can enjoy these satisfying images.