The child, only 13 years old, had terrible marks on her neck

The potential drawbacks of “overcharging” our phones, which refers to leaving them plugged in after they’ve reached full battery capacity, can potentially reduce the effectiveness of the battery over time. But what about the impact on the charger itself? The charger being constantly plugged into the wall outlet, whether it’s behind the bed or next to the sofa, could be costing us money or posing a safety hazard.

There have been plenty of stories of phones bursting into flames or exploding during the charging process. In addition to using an authentic charger, it’s crucial to ensure that nothing covers your phone while it charges, allowing the heat generated to dissipate safely.

Unfortunately, using the phone while charging it can pose danger to the user, just like in the case of a 13-year-old girl from the Satates.

It happened that the girl’s mother noticed strange red marks on her daughter’s neck after she complained she was experiencing pain.

The burns were quite serious so her mom took her to the doctor’s. Once at the hospital, it was determined that she got them while talking to a friend with her phone plugged into a wall charger. The presence of a metal necklace led to an electric arc, resulting in the burns.

The mom is now sharing her daughter’s story in order to prevent others from getting burned the way her daughter did.

Please SHARE this article with your family and friends on Facebook.

Most Popular

Sponsored Content


error: Content is protected !!