Quite recently, the NatGeo (or most of you would know as National Geographic) magazine launched a contest where internet users were invited to share the best photos of nature that they’ve captured using the hashtag #natgeo100contest. As this became so popular the number of subscribers of NatGeo sky-rocketed to reach 100 million. Here are 27 of the best entries submitted to the contest.
1. This is what happens when you don’t get along with your friends.
2. Drinking water amidst a stampede
3. Perfect moment, perfect picture
4. Such a beautiful backlight
5. Let’s go check out the bottom of the sea.
6. What power a storm has
7. Excellent company
8. He had just come to spend some time alone.
9. Let the sunrise through my antlers.
10. When community and nature are in harmony
11. This is pure happiness
12. Take a look through my eyes.
13. Behold, the power of nature
14. Aquaman? This is the one true Aquaman
15. The wind beneath his fur
16. Please don’t let me go.
17. What a beautiful sunset
18. One of the greatest meetings of all
19. A perfect reflection of snow-capped mountains
20. A perfect shot.
21. Happy Holi
22. A priceless look
23. Never be shy to share
24. You are my new best friend.
25. Don’t these colors just give you goosebumps?
26. Can you find the difference?
27. I carry the weight of the world
Such incredible captures, heartiest congratulations to all who took part. Share with us what you liked the most.